Dear Valued Resident,
In an effort to assist our residents that are being adversely affected by the pandemic either
from quarantine or a shutdown we would like to ease your mind that we are here to help.
If you are unable to work as a result of a quarantine or shutdown at your employment we
will assist you in the following ways.
- Rental Assistance: Attached is a list of agencies that will be able to help you with
rental payments. The governor has removed the wait week for unemployment. If
you are able to collect unemployment we will work with you to find a reasonable
amount to pay each month and enter into a payment agreement for the unpaid
- Late Fee: Late fees will be waived for the next 3 months.
- Maintenance: If a national quarantine is issued, no maintenance will be
completed unless it is an extreme emergency. (No heat when the outside
temperature is below 50 degree Fahrenheit, fire, water damaging the property.)
Watch below to see our president; Gary Duvall Jr. discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic is changing the landscape of property management and learn how we’re preparing to tackle it head on.
What you can do to help us all get through:
- Conserve utilities. Help keep the building costs to a minimum.
- Help your neighbors: If you or anyone you know is experiencing food related
emergency please let us know. Help your neighbor if you are able. We will do
our best to connect you with someone that can help you.
- Be a courteous neighbor: We may all be confined to our residences and that
can be stressful. Be a good neighbor, be patient, and be as quiet as possible.
The emergency pager number is 330-353-0168. Please only call this number if it is a true